The Destin Snowbird Club
Welcome to the Destin Snowbird Club!
A social club with a focus on fun-filled activities for the winter season!
Destin Snowbirds meet at the Roost! The Roost is located in the Destin Community Center at 101 Stahlman Avenue (right behind McGuires). See the Meetings & Entertainment and Registration pages for dates & times.
General meetings are held on Tuesday mornings with entertainment and door prizes donated by our local sponsors. During December and March there is one meeting at 10:00 am. In January and February there are two meetings, the first one begins at 8:30 am and the second at 11:00 am.
See you at the Roost!
Be sure to sign our Guest Book!
Don't forget to sign up for your favorite / favourite Snowbird Activity! Select this link to see the latest Activity Sheet.
Look for more information on the Club Activities, Area Activities and Golf pages of this website!
See the weekly News Article for up-to-date happenings in and around the Club!
Many area Vendors generously support our Club with Specials and Prizes! Please support them when you have the opportunity!
New! Destin Snowbirds Events Calendar !
The "Photo Page"
If you have a photo you would like to share on our website, or have suggestions to improve the website, contact Webmaster Bob email@example.com.
Recent Website Updates:
- A Destin Snowbird Events Calendar has been added to the Home page. Refer to the corresponding website page for details of the events and activities.
- The list of Vendors who support our club has been updated. Please patronize these vendors when you have an opportunity and tell them Thanks!
- See the Presidents! The Presidents pictures have been added to the About Us page. Click on the name to see his/her picture.
- Never too early... 2015-2016 Cruise announced
- Poker has been cancelled
- The Friendship Club meets next Tuesday, January 28, at Harbor Docks
- The January 24 News Article has been added
- The Activity Sheet has been updated
- The photo album is growing, into page two.
- The New Orleans Bus Trip is back on! See the Club Activities page or contact Don Cooksey for details.