The Destin Snowbird Club
Welcome to the Destin Snowbirds!
A social club with a focus on fun-filled activities for the winter season!
Destin Snowbirds meet at the Roost! The Roost is located in the Destin Community Center at 101 Stahlman Avenue (right behind McGuires). See the Meetings & Entertainment and Registration pages for dates & times.
General meetings are held on Tuesday mornings with entertainment and door prizes donated by our local sponsors. During December and March there is one meeting at 10:00 am. In January and February there are two meetings, the first one begins at 8:30 am and the second at 11:00 am.
See you at the Roost!
Q. So... what do Destin Snowbirds actually do?
A. In addition to the weekly Meetings, with entertainment and prizes, there is a variety of Activities to participate in and Events to attend. Browse this website by clicking on the page names in the header bar on each page. Especially note the Club Activities page. And there is a convenient summary in the Calendar.
Q. Sounds like fun! How do I join the Destin Snowbirds?
A. You sign up at a Registration event or at many of the Meetings. See the Registration page for information.
Q. How much does it cost?
A. See the Registration page for fees. As this is a non-profit club, Activities are reasonably priced at cost. Many area Vendors offer special Snowbird prices for products and services.
Q. I would like to get more involved with the Destin Snowbirds, how do I do that?
A. We always welcome new talent! If you would like to volunteer, or simply learn a bit more, fill in your information on the back of the Registration Card, or contact one of the Directors.
A2. Actually, we are looking for some help with Chorus, Christmas Parade and the Soundsations Concert for next season. If you are interested, please contact President Tom, or any of the Directors.
Don't forget to sign up for your favorite / favourite Snowbird Activity! Select these links to see the latest...
Look for more information on the Club Activities, Area Activities and Golf pages of this website!
See the weekly News Article for up-to-date happenings in and around the Club!
Many area Vendors generously support our Club with Specials and Prizes! Please support them when you have the opportunity!
Be sure to sign our Guest Book!
Suncreen or umbrella?... Shorts or toque (sock hat, knit cap)?...
Good Bye Snowbirds, Hello Beach People!
We are in our off-season. Watch "What's New?" over the summer months for new information as we get ready for another great 2015-2016 Snowbird year!
- Getting ready for next season...
- The 2015-2016 Snowbird Club Directors appear on the Contact Us page, use e-mail or a cell phone number in the off season.
- Meetings and Registration Dates and Entertainment for next year have been updated, time to get these on your calendars!
- Most of the 2015-2016 Activities have been confirmed on the Club Activities page. This page will be updated as new information becomes available.
- The 2015-2016 Calendar is ready. Red items are placeholders for unconfirmed events, to be updated as new information becomes available.
- We are looking for help with Chorus, the Christmas Parade and the Soundsations Concert for next season, see the Q&A item above.
- An Itinerary has been added to the New Orleans Bus Trip Flyer.
- Its that time of year again, Hurricane Watch has been added to the weather section above.
- The 2015-2016 Snowbird Cup Golf Tournament date is announced!