The Destin Snowbird Club
Welcome Destin Snowbirds!
A social club with a focus on fun-filled activities for the winter season!
Destin Snowbirds meet weekly at the Roost! The Roost is located in the Destin Community Center at 101 Stahlman Avenue (right behind McGuires). General meetings are held on Tuesday mornings with entertainment and door prizes donated by our local sponsors. Select the Meetings & Entertainment and Registration pages for dates & times.
Current events and announcements appear below on this page in What's New?
See the Storage Locker Information Sheet for dates and times for 2017-2018.
See y'all at the Roost!
All UNDERLINES (try this one) on this website will bring up an attachment or link you to another location or website. Hit your BACK BUTTON to return.
Q. So... what do Destin Snowbirds actually do?
A. In addition to the weekly Meetings there are many Activities and Events to enjoy. Select page names in the header bar on each page of this website. Especially note the Club Activities and Area Activities pages.
Q. Sounds like fun! How do I join the Destin Snowbirds?
A. You sign up at a Registration event or at many of the Meetings. See the Registration page for information.
Q. How much does it cost?
A. See the Registration page for fees. As this is a non-profit club, Activities are reasonably priced at cost. Many area Vendors offer special Snowbird prices for products and services.
Q. I would like to get more involved with the Destin Snowbirds, how do I do that?
A. We welcome your interest! Check out "Help Wanted" on this Home page. Fill in your information on the back of the Registration Card or contact a Director or Chairperson.
See the weekly News Article for up-to-date happenings in and around the Club!
Please support the many area Vendors who generously support our Club with Specials and Prizes!
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Or just say "Hello". Be sure to visit our Guest Book!
Suncreen or umbrella?... Shorts or toque (sock hat, knit cap)?...
Consider Compass Bank for your banking needs while you are in Destin!
Benefit the Destin Snowbirds!
- The date for the Caribbean cruise deposit has been extended from August 15 to September 18.
- Hello Snowbirds! Summer is rapidly concluding, many (some?) of you are starting to think about winter fun in Destin. Not much has changed on the website since you saw it last, but the City of Destin is starting to advertise fall activities already. See their Programs/Events page linked below. Website fine tuning will crank up October-ish.
- The New Orleans Mardi Gras bus trip is back! Don Collins will lead this trip in 2018. Watch for details as they become available.
- A 7 day Caribbean Cruise from New Orleans is announced. See details on the Club Activities page. Deposits are due September 18, final payment date is November 1, 2017.
- Consider getting more involved with the Destin Snowbirds this year, keep an eye on Help Wanted on this Home page.
- The City of Destin weekly program updates have resumed, see the latest here or on the Area Activities page.